Newly Qualified Actuary – IFRS 17 Implementation
6 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a large UK Life Insurer who are looking to hire a Qualified Actuary to implement IFRS17.
- This is a project-based role where you will be taking over work from consultants and contractors in the next stage of implementing IFRS17,
- You will need to have experience across Assumption Setting, Model Build and communicating with the policy teams,
- We are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the team and help with a smooth interaction,
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- IFRS 17 experience is highly advantageous but strong SII experience will also be considered,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Newly Qualified Actuary – IFRS 17 Implementation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly