1 day left
- Full Time
Actuarial Analyst sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst to enhance their Protection Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuarial Analyst to join a dynamic Protection Pricing team.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Support in areas such as pricing, reinsurance and product development
- Involvement in re-pricing of existing products, analysing results of reinsurance tenders and producing rates for new products
- Involvement in the development of market-leading protection products
- Opportunity to rotate within the Actuarial function
Key Experience of the Actuarial Analyst:
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Good knowledge of Excel, VBA and SQL
- Protection pricing experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Actuarial Analyst within a dynamic Protection Pricing team then please apply with your CV or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly