Pricing Actuary (copy)
3 days left
- Full Time
Please note that some of our jobs may close earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applicants. Therefore we would advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Manage existing propositions across the Pricing and Property Management team. Carry out analysis and implement outcomes onto the system platforms. Define business processes and calculations in relation to Retail Income products and lead Actuarial input into the projects allocated by the Head of Income Pricing relating to the pricing and development of existing and new propositions.
This exciting opportunity to join our Retail team as a Pricing Actuary is offered on a permanent basis on a full time basis. This role would suit a nearly/newly qualified Actuary.
The role offers the opportunity to join an exciting area where you will take a lead role in all Actuarial aspects of existing products and allocated development projects. You will also manage and develop the Actuarial Analysts and Assistants across the Pricing and Property Management team and deputise for the Head of Income Pricing when required.
Using your technical expertise you will drive bespoke pricing and distribution activity and this expertise will support other areas including the Proposition Management and IFA Sales teams.
Skills we’re looking for
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Ability to write and present papers to a range of stakeholders and committees
- Prior experience within a life insurer
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate technical issues to senior individuals, including non-actuaries
- Knowledge of the Company’s products and pricing systems
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Experience of Excel & VBA and ability to develop models
- Team player, with a strong desire to build and develop a business
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- A Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an additional day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.
As well as offering a great benefits package, we encourage flexible and agile working where possible. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.