£80,000 - £150,000 per annum (Negotiable)
Date Posted: 28th January 2021
(The recruitment for this role is ongoing but if interested, do get in contact quickly as the process may be competitive)
HFG is a recruitment consultancy that is recruiting for the following role with an international insurer.
This is an opportunity for an Investment Actuary to further their career in a role that reports to the CFO in a growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on multiple projects; experience of pricing, structuring, deal analysis, modelling, reinsurance, internal reinsurance, acquisition due diligence, looking at transaction impact on portfolio, M&A.
- Working with the CFO and Bermuda team on deals
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years experience in an actuarial role
- Qualified actuary (FIA ideally)
- All rounder - experience n a variety of roles like pricing, structuring, modelling
- Prior experience of a breadth of asset classes
Further details available on request but please note that candidates without prior investment knowledge will not be considered.
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.