Career Guidance for Actuarial Professionals
Clarence George is working closely with a range of clients looking to hire individuals at the part/nearly qualified level who are keen to gain experience that will benefit their future aspirations and careers. These opportunities are ideal for individuals with a range of experience and backgrounds in Pensions/Life Insurance/Investments.
A selection of some of our roles:
- Start-up/Private Equity backed Firm, London - Actuarial Analyst (with remote working)
- A new venture that offers an alternative risk transfer solution for corporate DB pension schemes
- Big 4 Consultancy, London, Bristol & Edinburgh - Senior Consultant/Manager
- Opportunity to work on very interesting projects such as ALM, Capital Optimisation, M&A, Strategic Asset Allocation
- Bespoke Consultancy, London, Edinburgh - Life Consultant
- Great exposure across Longevity/Risk/Capital/ALM/Pricing
- Specialist Consultancy, London - Consultant/Senior Consultant
- A wide range of technical projects, including: Capital Modelling, IFRS 17 systems design and building reinsurance models from scratch
- Niche and Fast Growing Consultancy, London - Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager
- Specialist focus predominantly on modelling work but they are in the process of winning more advisory work (IFRS 17 and risk adjustment projects)
- FTSE 100 Insurer, London - Pension Risk Transfer Pricing & Execution Team
- Work in a pricing capacity providing bulk annuity and longevity quotes to pension schemes
All of the roles listed above provide study support and exam clawbacks. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss these roles further or are just seeking career advice. We work with a range of clients including Investment Banks, Private Equity, Insurance Consolidators and Asset Managers. CG will offer you honest, impartial and helpful advice to accelerate your career.