Corporate Development & Strategy Manager - Life Insurer/Asset Manager
Clarence George is working on an exceptional Corporate Development & Strategy Manager opportunity with a leading Life Insurer/Asset Manager in London. The role will focus on the development of strategic initiatives and management of strategic projects with both internal and external counterparties.
- 8-12 years’ experience
- Open to qualifications – CFA/FIA/ACA etc.
- Strong understanding of an insurance balance sheet and the Solvency II regulation
- Strong communication skills and confidence working with senior figures within the business
- Ideally experience working with insurance capital and raising debt/equity
- Some managerial experience and business planning would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fastest-growing insurance market globally and work closely with C-suite individuals within the business.
For more information please apply directly and a member of CG will be in touch.