Lloyd’s/London market insurer is seeking a Pricing Actuary. The role will sit within the international division and work across specialty, property and cyber business. Reporting directly into the Chief Pricing Actuary you will have regular exposure to board level and senior underwriters whilst also engaging with the wider actuarial teams for business planning and portfolio monitoring.
- A minimum of 4 years London market pricing experience
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or close to qualification
- Advanced user of Excel and additional programming skills with SQL, R and VBA hugely advantageous
- People management/mentoring experience beneficial
- Must have full right to work in the UK