Deputy Head of Reserving
This role will focus on the Reserving process and regulatory reporting requirements that relate to the Solvency 2 Technical Provisions.
- Lead a team of student Actuaries and manage their technical training,
- Set reserve risk parameters for the internal model
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of results
- Develop analysis / reporting from reserving results
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with experience and exposure to a variety of London Market business.
- Excellent communication skills.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.