pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. Our client is a global Insurer that provides a range of protection and savings products. The requirement is to find a Qualified or experienced Modelling Actuary to lead on a number of specific tasks namely the development of actuarial models for cash-flow and reporting purposes.
More specifically your role will include:
* Lead a team of 4
* Act as point of contact for a range of first line departments
* Develop and maintain a range of Actuarial models
* Act as steward for model development best practice and modelling standards
* Provision of testing duties
* Identify and review model code issues and performance improvements.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with significant experience of modelling/model development within a mainstream Actuarial platform i.e. MoSes, Prophet, RAFM, MG Apha, Mo.net, Tyche. You will have well developed programming skills and the ability to lead a team. Experienced Modellers who have given up the Actuarial exams will also be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a member of the team will call you back. If you would like to understand this role further or to discuss other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Phil Moore on 01959 56 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org