Actuarial Analyst, Reserving
Fairbank Partners are working alongside a large multinational insurer to find someone to join them in their UK Reserving function. The role will have flexible location but will require some travel to their London and south coast offices.
This is a great opportunity to both develop reserving skills but also analyse data and trends to make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Reporting the UK portfolio
- Looking at data, results and identifying trends and then reporting these to relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with senior stakeholders including Head of Department's
- Support the CBI and PRA report
- Present analyses and insight to relevant parties
- Part qualified actuary making good progress in the IFoA exams
- 2-4 years experience in General Insurance market
- Strong data analyses skills
- Good communication ability
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst, Reserving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly