Are you a trainee actuary looking for an exciting new role in reinsurance?
Our client is an international life insurance organisation, seeking a trainee actuary on their reinsurance team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about reinsurance transactions in a dynamic and supportive company.
Duties of this role will include:
- Ongoing project work in relation to reinsurance
- Assisting the risk appetite framework which helps to develop the company’s reinsurance strategy
- Suggest changes to reinsurance treaties with the company’s current reinsurers
- Assist negotiations with prospective new reinsurance partners
- Produce reports relating to reinsurance in a timely manner
The successful applicant will be a part-qualified actuary with at least 2 years of insurance industry experience. The position will include a complete study package for the actuarial exams and you should seek to attain fellowship of the IFoA.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Susan Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0860499335, or by filling in the application form below. You can also contact us on the main Raretec number at 015311400.