FTSE 100 Life Insurer - ESG Investment Manager - Environmental Investing
Clarence George is working with a FTSE 100 Insurer who understands the challenges faced by the modern day climate and are looking to adjust their portfolio accordingly. This vacancy is for an ESG Investment Manager who will be responsible for the origination of new assets in the UK and internationally. You will develop insightful ESG-related analysis and lead the delivery of strategy with internal stakeholders.
- 6-8 years’ experience. Open to various qualification – CFA/FIA etc.
- Experience in ESG/climate risk/renewable energy/utilities
- Solid understanding of Credit and Fixed Income
- Commercial judgment in researching new assets for the business
- Forward thinker – able to identify future trends
- Understanding of an insurance balance sheet/Solvency II regulation would be beneficial
- Not a highly technical role, Excel only
This candidate will make decisions on assets divesting away from fossil fuels etc. Passion for this area is important to drive the propositions and support ideas for the business. For more information on this exceptional opportunity please apply directly and a member of the CG team will be in touch.
Apply for FTSE 100 Life Insurer - ESG Investment Manager - Environmental Investing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly