Part Qualified Life Actuary – IFRS 17 Implementation
Fairbank Partners are working with an International Life Insurer who are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their IFRS17 implementation team.
- This is an excellent opportunity to get hands on IFRS17 experience and develop your skills in this topic which will be highly valuable to your future development,
- You do not need prior IFRS17 experience, just a base level understanding and a broad actuarial background,
- You will be working closely with the wider finance function to help embed IFRS17 in to a BAU process,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the early Actuarial exams,
- Strong communication skills,
- Eager to lean new skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Life Actuary – IFRS 17 Implementation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly