Nearly/Newly qualified Protection Pricing Actuary - Reinsurance
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Pricing Actuary to work on Protection Pricing for a London based Reinsurer.
Our client has an increased focus on their protection offering both during and post COVID and we are looking for an individual who will apply technical and commercial skills to deliver optimal protection solutions. More in-depth the role will involve:
* Analysis, suggestion and conclusions on the performance of a large reinsurance portfolio
* Analysis of existing and prospective reinsurance terms
* Close collaboration with both client pricing and marketing teams
* Hands-on resolution of pricing and product development issues
* Development and maintenance of pricing bases for all UK and Irish protection products.
The ideal candidate will be a nearly/newly/qualified Actuary with UK protection pricing experience, however those with good exam progress and a desire to work in Pricing will also be considered.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV and a member of our team will call you back. For more information on the role, to receive a role profile or to discuss your situation, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691, 01959 56 9000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Nearly/Newly qualified Protection Pricing Actuary - Reinsurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly