GI Actuarial Audit Manager
Multinational direct insurer seeks Non-Life Actuarial Manager for Internal Audit position. An excellent opportunity for a qualified actuary to work with senior actuarial and business leaders. The role would suit independent actuaries with ambition. This position supports remote working.
About the Role
This internal audit role reports to the Head of Audit. The Audit Manager will take on the role as an internal consultant and will work with senior actuarial and business leaders and gain exposure to various areas of the business. Strong communication skills are essential for this position.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct financial, insurance, and model risk audits
- Report writing, and technical and actuarial testing
- Assist in defining the Ireland and Europe Finance Insurance and Model Risk audit plan
- Communicating with various teams and key business partners.
Actuarial Skills Required
This role requires a qualified actuary with previous non-life insurance experience. Candidates should ideally have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Product pricing and reserving
- Solvency II
- Economic Capital
- Capital management
- Risk management and/or IFRS
**Please only apply if you are a qualified actuary and do not need visa sponsorship to work in Ireland**
Apply for GI Actuarial Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly