Risk Analyst, Oxford
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search in UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Risk Analyst to join a Life insurer in Oxfordshire.
The purpose of the role is to support the on-going development, implementation and embedding of the company's risk management and governance activities in alignment with the board and senior management objectives. Reporting to the CRO, further responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance and development of the company risk governance framework
* Review and monitoring of risk appetite
* Support to the production and development of the company's risk reporting including risk registers
* Support the production of ORSA reports and development of ORSA processes
* Maintenance and development of the company's stress and scenario framework documentation
* Production/review/documentation of stress scenarios.
The role would suit an individual with experience or an interest in Risk. The role would suit those who wish to continue or have given up the Actuarial exams.
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a member of our team will call you back. For more information on the role or to discuss your situation, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
Apply for Risk Analyst, Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly