FTSE 100 Insurer - Direct Investments Manager
Clarence George is working with a FTSE 100 Life Insurer on an exciting Direct Investments Pricing role. The role will give the select candidate ownership of the pricing models for new assets, ensuring the models are accurate and adhere to regulatory requirements.
- FIA/CFA qualification is desirable
- Real / Illiquid assets experience is highly desirable
- Life Insurance background would be preferred but open to Banking/Asset Management backgrounds providing they have the asset experience
- 6-10 years’ experience – the individual needs to have gravitas and the ability to liaise with varying teams internally
- Some managerial experience would be a plus (there is managerial responsibility)
- Strong technical and commercial experience (Doesn’t need to be a quant but able to suggest improvements on the models)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and work in an exciting new area of business with a growing portfolio of Real Asset, Commercial Real estate Loans, Infrastructure Bonds etc. For further information please apply directly and a member of CG will be in touch.
Apply for FTSE 100 Insurer - Direct Investments Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly