We are working with an international broking firm who are looking for a Reinsurance Broking Actuary. The insurer have had substantial growth and investment to build out their reinsurance capabilities and are making a big push to develop their London based actuarial and analytics platform. You will be responsible for leading projects, consulting with clients, implementing complex models to develop pricing strategies and directing junior members of the team. Ability to accurately assess portfolios and present results to clients is crucial.
- 4 years minimum London market general insurance experience, preferably from a reinsurance background
- Qualified Actuary and member of IFoA
- Proficient with Excel, VBA and SQL. R Advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport and challenge brokers
- Strong negotiation, analytical and decision-making skills required
- Must have full right to work in the UK
Apply for Broking Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly