Life Insurance Consolidator - Python Quant
Clarence George is working with a new Private Equity Insurance Consolidator who focus on the Continental Europe Life Insurance market on a highly quantitative role.
The firm is focused around Fixed Income which is the foundation of their business model and requires the individual to have extensive knowledge in this asset class as well as strong coding skills in Python.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience
- Open to backgrounds; Insurance/Banking/Asset Manager
- Strong quantitative skills in Python – able to build Deal Model’s from scratch
- Understanding to match assets and liabilities within a model
- Experience working in a high pressured environment (entrepreneurial mindset)
- Confidence in producing results and making decisions with limited information
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a PE firm still in its early development phase. You will work closely with highly regarded individuals in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Please apply directly and a member of the Clarence George team will be in touch.
Apply for Life Insurance Consolidator - Python Quant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly