Graduate Pricing Analyst
Reputable Lloyd’s insurer is seeking a graduate pricing analyst. The role will work across a variety of specialty lines of business and you will be working directly with the underwriting teams to assess expected profitability of different accounts.
Responsibilities include building and developing new pricing models, working collaboratively with underwriters and wider pricing team, communicating and presenting models to business stakeholders and providing improvements in operational efficiency, data quality and modelling capabilities through model design and use of technology.
- 2.1 or 1st degree in Mathematics or numeric subject
- Strong IT skills, including comprehensive knowledge of Excel and knowledge of VBA would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate diligence and business acumen
- Must have full right to work in the UK without restriction
Apply for Graduate Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly