Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary- Internal Consulting
7 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a large multinational insurer who are looking for a nearly/ newly qualified Actuary to join them working to consult the business. The main function of the role is to advise both the EMEA business and UK & Ireland on a variety of key Actuarial areas.
- Working on a variety of projects, developing both technical and commercial skills
- Project areas include Reserving, SII, IFRS 17 development, and capital modelling
- Some travel to other areas of the business may be required
- Working with teams across the business area in UK, Ireland, Europe and Middle East
- Focus on working with other business areas on process improvement work
- Nearly/ Newly IFoA Qualified Actuary
- Strong communication skills and confidence to work with senior stakeholders
- Proven analytical and numerical skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills required
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on +44203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary- Internal Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly