Innovative & Developing Consultancy - Senior Manager
Clarence George is working with a specialist Life Actuarial Consultancy to find a Senior Manager to join their rapidly growing team. Our client has ambitious growth plans to double in size over the next couple of years. By joining the team now, you would receive outstanding progression opportunities as well as being able to implement your own ideas around business development and strategy.
- Oversight and people management across a range of innovative technology-based and regulatory projects
- Business strategy led by company-wide discussions
- FIA with 3+ years' post-qualified experience
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Advanced experience of a range of regulatory regimes, e.g. IFRS, Solvency II
- Capital, Risk and/or ALM exposure
- Commercially minded and able to engage effectively in business development ventures
Our client has a flat structure, a collaborative approach to work and is able to support flexible working arrangements.
Please apply directly to speak with a member of CG.
Apply for Innovative & Developing Consultancy - Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly