Life Risk Manager - 2 year fixed term contract
Clarence George have an exceptional role for a Life Risk Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The candidate will perform the following key activities:
- Support for the Chief Risk Officer of the UK branch, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements (including PRA, FCA).
- Ensuring all Life and Health risks are monitored, analysed and reported in relation to risk appetite, and escalated as appropriate.
- Overseeing and challenging Line 1 Risk and Control activities for the UK Life Branch.
- Producing and monitoring UK Life and Health Risk capital requirements (MCR, SCR) on a Standard Formula basis, as well as contribute as needed to the calculation of the group-wide internal model SCR.
- Contribution to the ORSA process, ORSA report and other risk reporting for the UK Life Branch.
- Contribution to Internal Model reviews and support Group Risk Management for relevant quarterly and planning capital runs.
- Provide relevant risk capital assessments for Reinsurance, Technical Pricing, Portfolio Management & Steering for UK Life Branch Business (in alignment with relevant Group KPIs) and in alignment with Group Risk Management and relevant projects.
- Participate in relevant Committees (in alignment with Group Standards).
You will cover a position in a small Risk team undergoing significant levels of transformation, with potential in terms of activities and career development within the wider Group. As a result, the candidate will need to be flexible, high-performing and able to successfully navigate a changing environment.
You will have a minimum of 5 years practical work experience and the client is very open to exam stoppers / qualified by experience.
Apply for Life Risk Manager - 2 year fixed term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly