Specialist Consultancy - Cutting-Edge Projects
2 days left
- Full Time
We are working closely with a specialist consultancy looking to grow the Insurance team following their success in winning new projects and clients.
They are a very dynamic and innovative consultancy with a global presence. They are now recruiting a number of Actuaries with different levels of experience - from part-qualified to several years post qualification.
Being in growth mood, they are able to shape the role around the individual’s strengths and interests. Either you enjoy technical or business development / commercial work, they will make it work.
- Capital modelling
- IFRS 17 systems design
- Matching Adjustment optimisation using Machine Learning
- Building a reinsurance model from scratch
- Project support for an insurer purchase/acquisition
- Employee-owned business; this sets themselves apart from the consulting market
- No audit work
- Use of cutting-edge technology
- Awarded for their commitment to staff well-being resulting in strong employee engagement - one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry
- Culture – employees are and feel rewarded for their work, down-to-earth people, open to feedback, teamwork oriented
- Company-wide weekend team-building trips to Europe each year
- Flat structure and entrepreneurial environment
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply directly to arrange a consultation with a member of CG.
Apply for Specialist Consultancy - Cutting-Edge Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly