Longevity Actuary | Edinburgh OR London - Flexible Working
5 days left
- Full Time
Oliver James have partnered up with one of the largest UK based Insurance firms who are seeking to recruit a Longevity Actuary into their well respected team. This opportunity can either be full time working into the office in either London or Edinburgh however candidates from all over the UK can be considered with excellent flexible working arrangements on offer to help you with your work life balance.
An opportunity is available for a part qualified/ recently qualified Actuary to join our Longevity team to lead on longevity and mortality research and report on key commercial impacts. This role involves developing complex longevity models, conducting research and engaging with a numbers of stakeholders across multiple Finance teams. This role would suit an individual with a skill set that combines technical acumen with commercial understanding and strong relationship skills.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Carry out numerical analysis and data manipulation, including the running and developing of longevity risk models
- Conduct longevity analysis, including undertaking the necessary technical investigations and research
- Aid with the development of the modelling capability for mortality driver models
- Support a range of management reports and returns
- Provide expert insight into emerging longevity trends
Apply for Longevity Actuary | Edinburgh OR London - Flexible Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly