Finance Manager, IFRS 17
- Full Time
The incumbent will be responsible for clarification and interpretation of accounting policy and
accounting standards requirements of IFRS17, IFRS 9 and other financial related project.
To provide advice on key financial matters based on a deep understanding of the business,
and will also support the development of strategy for the Hong Kong business.
The jobholder will deliver reporting outputs, analysis and insight as required.
* Support the IFRS 17 implementation project
* Responsible for developing new IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 Accounting policy as well as the interpretation and implementation of the new accounting standard
* Designing financial closing reporting processes and relevant reporting control under IFRS 17
* Assisted in the financial reporting
* Conduct User Acceptance Test as well as participate in data and system infrastructure design
* Produce IFRS17 technical papers and accounting policy documents
* Build management information system and financial analytic framework
Apply for Finance Manager, IFRS 17
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly