Arthur have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified actuary to join a highly regarded global general insurer who are renowned as a leader in their business areas. Working in a high performing Risk function you will be responsible for assisting the Risk management function to deliver very high-quality quantitative risk analysis.
A great opportunity to collaborate and work alongside senior stakeholders across the business. You will be a key person helping drive and deliver the implementation of the Risk strategy and mentor junior members of the team.
Key deliverables of this role are.
- Developing the Risk Appetite Framework
- Challenging and utilising appropriate Capital Model output within Risk Function reporting
- Support in the production of the quarterly and annual ORSA reports, leading on quantitative aspects.
- Reviewing the company’s business plans and providing a risk opinion on these.
- Carrying out “deep dive” risk analysis into relevant topics or areas of the business
Chief Risk Officer, Head of ERM, Head of Validation, Head of Exposure management, Head of Capital
To be successful in this role it is expected that you will be.
- Qualified/Part qualified Actuary or a strong mathematical background
- Previous experience of working in a General Insurance Risk function
- Appetite to take on management responsibilities
Salary up to £80,000 plus package
Study support available