Risk Intelligence Analyst
Arthur financial have partnered with a leading London Market insurer, to hire a Risk Intelligence analyst.
The incumbent will be joining a very highly regarded Risk and Actuarial function, who are continuing to grow and act as a centre of excellence for the company.
You will support the Risk analytics team in extracting value for the annual internal model validation exercise while working to incorporate emerging risks within the Risk management framework or corporate strategy.
Key Deliverables of the role are;
- Draft core sections of the validation report emerging risks
- Deep-dive testing of the internal model
- Prepare materials for ESG Committee, Supporting the climate risk group.
- Analytical degree – Actuarial Science, Mathematics etc
- Strong data analysis skills
- Familiarity with the Lloyd’s and London markets desirable but not essential