Actuarial Analyst- 12 month FTC
Fairbank Partners are working alongside a large multinational insurer to find someone to join them in their UK Reserving function on a 12 month FTC basis. The role will have flexible location but will require some travel to their London and south coast offices.
This is a great opportunity to both develop reserving skills but also look at data and trends to make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Reporting the UK portfolio
- Looking at data, results and identifying trends and then reporting these to relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with senior stakeholders including Head of Planning and Insight and Head of Reserving
- Support the CBI and PRA report
- Present analyses and insight to relevant parties
- Part qualified actuary making good progress in the IFoA exams
- 2-4 years experience in General Insurance market
- Strong data analyses skills
- Good communication ability
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.