Senior Consultant - Life Actuarial
Clarence George is working with a Big 4 consultancy who are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Life team.
The successful candidate will:
- Gain exposure to a range of interesting projects such as Capital Optimisation, M&A, Strategic Asset Allocation
- Fantastic opportunity to network with industry-leading professionals at top firms
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the company
- Open on office location: London, Bristol or Edinburgh
The ideal candidate:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Student or Nearly/Newly qualified actuary who has made good progression with exams
- Someone keen to move to consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at a global consultancy, gain exposure to a wide range of sectors and network with industry-leading professionals. Please apply directly to discuss this role further with a member of CG.