Student Actuary seeking career progression opportunity
1 day left
- Full Time
Clarence George is working on an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified Actuary to join an entrepreneurial Life Insurer in London.
- Support preparation of internal monthly IFRS, Solvency II and MCEV reporting and analyses
- Identify and support and developing improvements to the reporting processes
- Work closely and support the Head of Actuarial Reporting
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong academics and making good progression through exams
- Experience of Actuarial Modelling and an understanding of a Life Insurer would be useful
- Open to a variety of backgrounds (BPA, Pensions, Consultancy)
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working closely with senior members of the team/company and gaining valuable exposure
- Future opportunities to move into other areas of business (Investment, ALM, Capital, Pricing, Special Projects)
- Entrepreneurial environment that will stimulate and elevate your career
This is an exceptional opportunity to move into industry with a highly regarded firm in the Life Insurance market.
For further information please apply directly and a member of CG will be in touch.
Apply for Student Actuary seeking career progression opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly