Pricing Manager- Personal Lines
Fairbank Partners are working alongside a large General Insurer to find a Pricing Manager to join them.
- Primary responsibility will be to look at the market and commercial performance and use this information to build pricing models/ strategy
- Set new pricing strategy in response to the market in order to ensure prime business performance
- You will be responsible for a team of junior staff members
- Present information to relevant stakeholders
- Keeping on top of pricing trends in the market and ensure the business is at the forefront
- Ideally you will be a qualified Actuary or have significant experience in the market
- At least 7 years of pricing experience (personal lines, motor/ household ideally)
- Experience in using Radar
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Management ability
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on +44203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Pricing Manager- Personal Lines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly