Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Legal and Life Insurer in their search for a Nearly/NewlyQualified Actuary to join their Policyholder Valuations and Reporting team.
- Respond to changing market conditions and customer requirements by delivering efficient processes.
- Meeting business objectives by developing new and improved solutions and taking accountability of complex processes.
- Develop an understanding of the management of the policyholder balance sheet.
- Collaborate with Finance and Risk to support delivery of financial reporting in line with regulatory deadlines.
- A Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with experience of IFRS financial reporting and Solvency II
- A commercial aptitude and experience of problem solving
- A candidate who is interested in analysis of results rather than just handle turning production work.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly