Catastrophe Modeller (multiple roles available)
My client, a Lloyd's insurer and reinsurer, are looking for talented and ambitious Catastrophe Modellers and Exposure Analysts to join their growing team, which is set to receive in excess of $40million of investment in the coming months.
Offering broad market exposure and the chance to be a part of an exciting venture, there are multiple roles on offer from 1+ years experience all the way to Head of level.
Candidates must have the following:
- 1+ years of catastrophe modelling experience as a minimum
- Experience in AIR or RMS is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel.= experience
- Familiar with R, SQL, ESRI or Python would be desirable
- hold the right to work in the UK without sponsorship requirements