ALM Investments Consultant | Actuarial Consultancy
An excellent UK based Actuarial Consultancy with expanding operations in the US and EMEA is looking to recruit a Qualified ALM | Investments Actuary into one of its core actuarial teams.
You will be either a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with up to 3 years PQE.
The role can be based in either London or Edinburgh with exceptional flexible working options available to help you with your work life balance. Candidates from across the whole of the UK can be considered.
Key responsibilities will include
- Helping to formulate investment & ALM focused propositions to take to the insurance market.
- Delivery of insurance-focused investment & ALM projects to our insurance, bank and asset management clients.
- Supporting delivery of income and profitability targets set for the investment & ALM proposition, as well as supporting the wider L&FS Business Unit to meet its overall targets.
- Regular prospecting activity, both to maintain and strengthen existing client relationships, and also to cultivate new business relationships.
- Producing thought leadership material for the investment & ALM pillar of the L&FS, and promoting this through relevant channels, including social media.
- Representing the firm by speaking at external industry conferences and L&FS client seminars.
- Providing mentoring and training (both via internal training sessions and on-the-job training) to others in L&FS and the Investment Business Unit.
- Expanding the investment & ALM pillar into new areas, such as the Non-Life market.
- Strengthening the links between L&FS and the Investment Business Unit.
- Taking on people management responsibilities for others in L&FS.
Apply for ALM Investments Consultant | Actuarial Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly