Regional Senior Pricing Actuary
- Detailed pricing of proportional and non-proportional reinsurance solutions, including mortality/morbidity experience analysis, developing assumptions, modelling of cash flows and providing views on profitability
- Experience of pricing long term business lines for risks such as mortality and morbidity. Reinsurance experience is a big advantage
- Out-of-the-box thinking to come up with innovative pricing approaches and solutions
- Checking of pricing done by other team members
- Documentation of pricing exercises (pricing and checking reports) as well as supporting the underwriters in sign-off presentations, offer letters to clients, etc.
- Ensuring all pricing is carried out in accordance with company underwriting processes and pricing guidelines
- Research, development, maintenance and improvements to APAC's pricing benchmarks, methodologies and tools
- Follow-up and analysis of the in-force portfolio in coordination with In-force Management and Valuation teams
- Representing the business at client meetings and in industry conferences or bodies
- Strengthening the company and team's profile by presenting at both internal and external events.
Working closely with the Chief Pricing Actuary, Market Lead and other team members, you will be part of a community of expert pricing actuaries seen as adding value and ensuring the Life and Health business grows in a profitable and controlled way.
- Qualified Life Actuary
- 10+ years of pricing experience
- Strong Asia market exposure
- Reinsurance background is preferred but not necessary
Apply for Regional Senior Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly