Actuarial Development Director
A leading life reinsurance company is looking for a senior actuary to lead its actuarial development area of the business. The role includes leading a highly skilled team of actuaries in this well-known organisation. The work will include the development and review of actuarial methodologies/assumptions as well as supporting the new business in both the approvals and bid process. The role will report to the Head of Actuarial Function. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a reputable expanding organisation.
Duties of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- General actuarial oversight of a wide range of bespoke reinsurance solutions
- Leading a team of actuaries, supporting them in their duties and ensuring professional standards
- Continued communication with business development teams offering advice and feedback
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and regulatory guidelines
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and best practice through relevant engagement with colleagues across the wider group, professional bodies and individual research
- Working closely with senior stakeholders as part of the leadership teams
The successful candidate will be a qualified life actuary with significant post-qualification experience. You will have previous people management experience and a track record of influencing and communicating at Board level, C-Suite and throughout the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to combine both technical and leadership skills. This industry-based role offers variety and the chance to influence how this organisation operates going forward.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or email@example.com). We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
Apply for Actuarial Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly