Actuarial Modelling - Visualisation, Automation and Robotics
Clarence George is working with a FTSE 100 Life Insurer on a Model Developer position implementing change to the Prophet models used to perform pricing and valuations for the Life business.
- Strong working knowledge of Prophet development
- Some experience of wider actuarial modelling tools (SQL, DCS)
- Experience of Life Insurance business - Annuities, Protection, Unit-Linked, etc
- They are constantly looking at new technology and they also look at Visualisation, Automation and Robotics
- Open to other IT packages – their main systems are Prophet; R, SAS, SQL, Tableau
- IFRS 17
- System migrations
- New Insurance Products
- New areas of Reporting
- Changes to Reinsurance
This role offers a fantastic chance to work in a collegiate project-based team, able to develop your technical skills and work closely with senior figures.
Please get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Actuarial Modelling - Visualisation, Automation and Robotics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly