Life Insurer/Asset Manager - Investment Portfolio Analyst
Clarence George is working with a leading Life Insurer/Asset Manager on a newly created role in the Rates & Derivatives team. This role is ideal for an ambitious individual keen to gain exposure in Trading within a rapidly growing area of business.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Some Financial Markets exposure – LDI / Rates / Derivatives / FX / Hedging / Interest Rates
- Strong quantitative skills – Python / Matlab / R / C++
- Knowledge of an Insurance Balance Sheet would be a bonus but not essential
- Background in Banking/Asset Management/Insurance
- Open on qualifications and they will provide any necessary study support. A CQF qualification could be particularly relevant.
- Clear career progression to Portfolio Manager and beyond
- Exposure to front office Trading in Derivatives
- Working closely with senior members of the team highly regarded within the market
- Phenomenal exposure across a very wide remit (this role could be spread across 3 separate teams in other companies)
- Very supporting and collegiate working environment.
Please get in touch to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
Apply for Life Insurer/Asset Manager - Investment Portfolio Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly