Fairbank Partners are working alongside a large General Insurer to find a Pricing Analyst to join them working in their London office (home- based to begin with).
- Get involved in a variety of work including case pricing, portfolio reviews and budget setting
- The role is highly technical but also very business facing
- You will be liaising with numerous stakeholders including working closely with and advising the underwriters
- The role offers large amounts of autonomous working and great development opportunities
- This is a global insurer so there is great exposure to international teams
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience as an Actuary
- You will ideally have previous experience working within case pricing, individual account pricing, financial or casualty lines
- Good IFoA exam progress and will preferably be nearly- qualified
- Have the ability to be a self- starter from the get- go
- Strong communication ability
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on +44203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.