Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – Group Reporting
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading multi-national Life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Finance team.
- As this is a Group level role you will work the production and analysis of financial reports across all their local business units,
- On top of the technical reporting work you will work closely with the BU’s and Group Executives on business planning, forecasting, risk assessments and other ad-hoc projects,
- This role will enable you to develop international reporting skills and give you the option to travel,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with a strong background in Reporting,
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal,
- Good understanding of SII and Economic Capital reporting – Experience in other international reporting standards will also be considered,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – Group Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly