Actuary - Pricing
I am partnered with a leading reinsurance firm, who specialise in FIA and FA reinsurance for North America. This role will be a part of the new business pricing team and will look at producing quotes for potential new clients. A deep understanding of FIA and FA is required, either from a pricing or product development background.
- Developing pricing models for potential flow reinsurance transactions
- Producing analyses of the profitability and risk profile of deals and recommending appropriate solutions
- Support the onboarding of business into management and financial reporting areas
- Develop, maintain, and enhance pricing tools and models
Credentials, Experience and Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related field.
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), or equivalent qualification of other Actuarial professional organization preferred
- 6+ years of experience working in the annuity insurance industry
- Experience with fixed rate and indexed annuities strongly preferred
- Experience with actuarial projection and valuation software
- Ability to interact with internal senior management and client company management
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Ability to effectively participate in, and help foster, a team-based work environment
- An ability to set and manage priorities in a changing work environment is essential