Part Qualified Reporting Actuary - Midlands
Our client, a UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Solvency II Reporting Team.
Key Skills and Experience
- This role will focus on the production and analysis of financial reports,
- You will be eligible for full study support and be part of the student rotation programme,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary making good progress through the exams,
- Previous experience of working in a Life Insurer,
- Good understanding Solvency II and IFRS reporting,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Reporting Actuary - Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly