For many years we have provided high-quality short-term support on a wide range of projects in the insurance sector, and we expect strong demand to return to this sector. We seek to develop new relationships with contractors and permanent actuarial employees considering a move into contracting.
We pride ourselves on our fresh approach to actuarial contracting, providing a high standard of service to contractors and clients alike. As a business run by actuaries, APR is uniquely placed to add value at all stages of the contracting process:
- As actuaries ourselves, our expertise in the field means you can be sure that we will match you with suitable roles at realistic rates.
- We market our contractors effectively, including helping to tailor CVs to specific roles, ensuring submissions are well-presented / error-free and providing support and guidance for interviews.
- We will always deal with you professionally – we won’t bombard you with unsuitable roles, we guarantee never to share your CV with a client without your express permission and we will keep in regular contact with you.
- As well as being on the supplier list to most of the UK’s largest insurance firms, some clients treat us as their sole supplier, so contracting through APR will give you access to roles unavailable through other sources.
- We provide support with the practicalities of contracting, training in key industry topics and meaningful market insights.
Whether you are currently in a permanent role and are considering actuarial contracting for the first time, or are a seasoned contractor who feels that our approach resonates with your view of how contracting should work, we would be delighted to speak to you. For more information please submit your details via the form below.
Apply for Actuarial Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly