Interim Review Actuary
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is working with a Life Insurer for a Review Actuary:
Key Accountabilities (These are the key deliverables and outcomes of the role)
- Report in an accurate and timely manner
- Take ownership, deliver and communicate the management information for their fund / funds / entities
- High quality review of results produced for completeness and accuracy. Produce reports for delivery to customers. These reports include:
- Sign off of monthly Management Information (MI)
- Regulatory Returns
- IFRS results
- Commentaries on reported results
- Represent the review team as subject matter experts and contribute constructively to group discussions
- Produce reports in line with agreed timescales ensuring sufficient buy in from all stakeholders
- Provide expert fund knowledge to support business decisions across the Phoenix group
- Communicate across the business to ensure deliveries are met and maintain strong relationships with other teams.
- Keep abreast of regulatory, legislative and industry changes. Evaluate the requirements of regulatory changes and implement changes as required
- Keep abreast of business developments in the specific business area and ensure that methods and reports remain appropriate
- Use expertise to provide support to projects. This would involve providing input into:
- Business Cases
- Building business requirements and signing off system developments
- Communicating with project managers
- Implementation and integration
- Review and monitor the control environment for their fund / funds / entities taking action to resolve issues where necessary.
- Identify potential management actions to add value to their fund/s or entities
- Maintain professional standards in line with the Actuaries code of conduct and take appropriate TCF considerations.
- Where required, manage Assistant Actuaries and Senior Actuarial Analysts, carrying out regular 1:1’s and performance management
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 07860658339 Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Interim Review Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly