Interim Project Actuary
Our client is looking for actuaries to support the projects within our Capital Management Team:
1. A project to streamline the data, modelling and reporting processes used to calibrate market and credit stress assumptions under SII Internal Model.
2. A project to enhance and improve our proxy modelling capability across the Group.
· Nearly / Newly Qualified actuary
· Proven knowledge of solvency and financial reporting
· Strong analytical skills, particularly with large volumes of data
· Pro-active and delivery focussed
· Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
· Innovative in their approach to problem-solving
· Knowledge of SII Internal Model
· Knowledge of proxy modelling
· Knowledge of programming languages, especially R
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 07860658339. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Interim Project Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly