This Reporting Actuary opportunity sits within a global reinsurance business and is responsible for:
- Delivering on existing reporting deadlines
- Improving current processes
- Leading various projects alongside the wider actuarial team
If you are looking for an organisation that will challenge your limits and value your inputs, this could be a great next step for you. As well as an industry leading salary and benefits package, you can expect a stimulating working environment that will involve you in meaningful and challenging work. Some of the areas your responsibilities include:
- Recommending and implementing changes in the current reporting processes, improving quality of outputs
- Working with international divisions to communicate changes in the reporting processes
- Contributing to the annual business plan, delivering results, supporting IFRS17 implementation
To be considered for this role, you will be a qualified actuary with a background in life insurance or reinsurance and experience in SII, USGAAP or Economic Capital. As this role will involve a large degree of presenting and stakeholder management, you must demonstrate the ability to communicate complex information to a varied audience and comfortable in answering challenging questions. Personal development is something this organisation very much supports and they will encourage you to consider internal moves in order to continuously progress your career.
If you would like out more about this role or view the full job spec, please get In touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 020 7019 8881.
Apply for Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly