A well-established underwriting business is seeking a project actuary to further develop their actuarial and analytics function.
This position will involve the following:
- Premium Earning project
- Mathematical Case Reserve project
- Moving Reserving models to original mainframe data
- Accident year Reserving triangulations
- Reinsurer data flows / bordereaux
- Actuarial readiness for IFRS17
- Project Management coordination of actuarial/underwriting resources
This organisation is a leader in the A&H, travel and motor breakdown markets and this role can be performed on a twelve month contract basis initially with the option to take on further work in the future.
Ideally you will have broad GI actuarial experience and be comfortable in challenging stakeholders but also withstanding challenge. Being immediately available or having a short notice period is an advantage.