Head of Actuarial Function
2 days left
- Full Time
An international insurance organisation in Dublin is looking for an experienced Qualified Life Actuary to take up a Head of Actuarial Function (HOAF) role. This is a very important appointment for the organisation and the successful individual will be a member of the senior executive team.
About the Role
This Head of Actuarial Function role has come about due to an internal promotion. The HOAF is responsible for the Actuarial Corporate and Actuarial Operations teams and will have overall responsibility for a team of up to 28 individuals. This Senior Actuary will also lead strategic projects to continue to develop the Life business.
The main function of the HOAF will be to:
- Carry out the Head of Actuarial function in line with the regime as directed by the CBI
- Directly manage two senior management actuaries and provide guidance to leading the wider teams
- Involvement in Strategy development for the business
- Be part of a strong executive leadership team
- Present results and insights to various teams at a global level.
Actuarial skills required
To succeed in this position, you should be a senior qualified actuary with significant life insurance experience and should have:
- Leadership and people management capabilities
- Previous Regulatory Reporting experience
- Strong modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
This company will also consider individuals who are not yet in a HOAF role if they can show that they have the experience and the ability to step up into this position.
Apply for Head of Actuarial Function
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly