Part Qualified Life Actuary - Credit Analysis and Methodology
Our client, a leading Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Credit team.
- This will be a highly varied and project based role which would be an excellent opportunity for an ambitious student,
- The work will cover Credit Risk, Asset Analysis, Assumption Setting and Capital Management,
- You will also be involved in ad-hoc regulatory project work,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Credit or Investment experience is not essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.